Elizabeth Banks Explains a Recent Mommy Meltdown



11/30/2013 at 12:00 PM EST



The actress, who admits she curses "like a sailor" and gets a little crafty at home, chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...

Last time I was moved to tears

I was driving my [2-year-old] son Felix to school in the morning and singing Natasha Bedingfield’s “Unwritten,” and I burst into tears singing it to him. I blame PMS. There is no reason to be that emotional about it.


Last time I cursed

Oh, I curse like a sailor. My kids love this Mumford & Sons song “Little Lion Man,” and it has the F-word. We just play it like it’s no big deal. We call them grown-up words, and Mommy uses a lot of them!


Last home project

I personally painted the ceiling of my guest bathroom a bright blue. It’s this cute little bathroom with woods wallpaper, so I thought it needed a nice sky.


Last injury

I get mystery bruises all the time. Usually after I’ve been out drinking. Bill Murray referred to them as badges of honor, and that’s a nice way to think of it.


Last reality TV I watched

The Voice! I’m so obsessed. I love [contestant] Caroline Pennell, and Cee Lo Green has the most interesting team. I think Team Blake [Shelton] is in trouble this year!






No comments:

Post a Comment