Stars Tweet Memories and Goodbyes to Paul Walker




12/01/2013 at 12:45 AM EST



Paul Walker, who died in a car crash on Saturday afternoon in Valencia, Calif., was best known for his roles in The Fast and the Furious films, but there were so many in Hollywood who knew him as more than the franchise's Brian O'Conner.

Friends and colleagues flooded Twitter with tributes to the father of one, who got his start as a child actor in commercials and went on to make appearances in shows like Charles in Charge, Who's the Boss and The Young and the Restless.


"My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real," his friend and costar Tyrese posted on Instagram.


"Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand," he continued. "My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family... #HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday..... My God... My God... I can't believe I'm writing this."






No comments:

Post a Comment