Alyssa Milano Shares Pic of Her Big Baby Bump: 'It's Not Twins'


Alyssa Milano Baby Bump

Courtesy Alyssa Milano


Just two weeks after announcing that she’s pregnant, Alyssa Milano has shared a picture of her growing bump on Instagram.


“The bump,” she wrote, explaining the size of her belly with the hashtags “#shortpeoplecarrybig #noitsnottwins.”


The 41-year-old announced in March that she was expecting a sibling for her son Milo, 2½. “We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother,” she said.


Milano, who’s married to Hollywood agent David Bugliari, told PEOPLE last year that she was eager to have another child. “I want Milo to have a sibling and have someone to grow with,” she said. “My brother and I are so close, and I can’t imagine not giving my son that kind of relationship.”


She admits that it took her a while to find the balance between motherhood and work, but now that she’s “on the right track,” her life is better than ever.


“It’s hard not to be happy when I feel fulfilled.”






No comments:

Post a Comment