Indiana Bible College - Holy, You Are Holy lyrics

Verse 1

Here I stand before the King

Amazed that I can even stand at all

All of who I am is longing just to serve you

Father, when you call, when you call

Only in your presence can I find my peace of mind

And be set free, truly free

So here I am to worship You

I lay my pride aside at Your feet

Pre-Chorus

Like a child I finally have the faith just to believe

That you have heard my every prayer

You know my every need

And like the angels in the Heavens

All that I can say is


Chorus

Holy, you are Holy

Holy are you Lord

Holy, You are Holy

Holy are you Lord


Verse 2

As I take the time to think

Of all the wondrous things that You have made

I am filled with overwhelming gratitude

For my life You have saved

You saved my life, Oh Lord

Broken, I am humbled seeking

Joy, peace, faith, hope, and love

And as the sculptor chips away the stone

I pray You shape me in Your image


Tag

Let us become more aware of your presence

Let us experience the glory of your goodness


Tag-Chorus

Holy Spirit you are welcome here

Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere

Your glory God is what our hearts long for

To be overcome by your presence Lord






No comments:

Post a Comment