Real Housewives of Orange County: Vicki Gunvalson and Daughter Briana Battle Over Brooks


Real Housewives of Orange County: Vicki Gunvalson and Daughter Briana Battle Over Brooks


Vicki Gunvalson and daughter Briana Culberson


Rachel Murray/WireImage



The Real Housewives of Orange County" celebrated "Friendsgiving" on Monday night, but Vicki Gunvalson and her daughter were not breaking any wishbones after Gunvalson admitted she had gotten back together with boyfriend Brooks.

"She's just pushed me aside [for Brooks], and it's hard," Briana said.


"He didn't deserve to be annihilated by you," Gunvalson said, referring to last year's reunion, in which her daughter accused Brooks of leaving a message instructing her husband to hit her to keep her in line.


"You've told me he's verbally abusive," Briana continued.


"No, I didn't!" Gunvalson screamed. "I wrote a book about abuse, I've been abused … Brooks has never abused me! … I am telling you, he has never abused me, or I wouldn't be with the man!"


"I am so over this conversation," her daughter said. "You're always going to defend him."


"I'm choosing to forgive," Gunvalson replied.


"I just don't like the guy," said Briana. "At the end of the day ... if he makes you happy, cool ... but I can't have this in my life."


Meanwhile, the drinks were flowing freely at new housewife Shannon Beador's dinner party, and skewering Heather Dubrow seemed to be the main course.


"She has this chip on her shoulder," Tamra Barney said of Dubrow, as the wives swilled and spilled drinks, and then played basketball in their tight dresses. "She's up here, we're down here."


"Here's to girls who keep it real. No 'fancy pants' here," Barney said in reference to Dubrow after doing giant shots of vodka with Beador. "I'd love to see her burp, maybe even fart."


Continued Barney: "I wish she'd take the stick out of her a–– because it's lodged" – a comment overheard by Dubrow as she eavesdropped from the stairs.


"I'd rather have one fabulous friend than a dozen of piece of s––t ones," a hurt Dubrow told her husband on the ride home.


Upset, Dubrow asked Barney to lunch to sort out their issues. "I'm just feeling sad, confused and lonely," Dubrow said.


"You treat us like we're below you," Barney replied. "It makes me feel like I'm an idiot."


"If I have a tone, I apologize, but a leopard doesn't change its spots," Dubrow said. "You all say, 'Heather, you have a stick up your a––,' yet if I correct someone's grammar, that's a no-no?"


Her words resonated with Barney, and the two made amends (for now).


The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Monday (9 p.m. ET) on Bravo.






No comments:

Post a Comment