Bethenny Frankel Is Writing a Children's Book




04/05/2014 at 08:15 PM EDT



Bethenny Frankel is taking a breather from TV to be with her daughter, Bryn, but she's also working on a children's book, which is due to be published in September.

"I'm taking a really long break right now – I want to focus on my Skinnygirl brand and my daughter," Frankel, 43, told PEOPLE at the Dress for Success Gala at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in N.Y.C. on Thursday.


"I've been working so hard for so long, and I just really want to rest and enjoy and just kind of be."


With the cancelation of her talk show, the reality star is working on her first children's book – titled Cookie and Peanut – with the help of her 3-year-old.


"She's the Peanut and my dog's the Cookie," Frankel said. "I'm reading her the book, and she's kind of helping me with the story. She likes it – it's really cute and she loves a good children's book."


As for Skinnygirl, Frankel has a new Pinot Grigio and prosecco, which she described as "fun and festive." She's also launching a sparkling margarita and low-calorie sweet cocktail called Sweet'arita.


One thing the former Real Housewives of New York star won't be doing, though, is returning to reality TV.


"It's definitely a personal sacrifice, sharing your personal life, and I think that's what people like to see the most," said Frankel. "It's not something I'm interested [in] right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment