Kristen Stewart Dyes Hair Orange - See the Pic!



04/05/2014 at 12:45 PM EDT




Kristen Stewart Dyes Hair Orange – See the Pic!


Courtesy Maison De Cheveux Salon



Kristen Stewart has taken many risks in the style department, but when it comes to her hair, she hasn't really done anything drastic – until now.

The actress, 23, debuted an orange mane on Friday, in an Instagram shot posted by Maison de Cheveux salon in New Orleans.


The former Twilight star is seen flashing a peace sign, while the salon captioned the photo: "Kristen Stewart gettin her hair ready for a new role! #americamultra #awesomecolor #houseofhair."


But it sounds like this is far from the boldest move yet to come for the starlet, who recently said, "I'm definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back."


Related Video: Kristen Stewart: Her Changing Looks






No comments:

Post a Comment