Miley Cyrus Introduces New Pup After Dog Floyd's Death




04/06/2014 at 10:15 AM EDT




Miley Cyrus Gets New Dog Moonie, Mourning Floyd


Moonie Cyrus, with Miley Cyrus (inset)


Courtesy Miley Cyrus



As Miley Cyrus mourns the death of her dog Floyd, she's found herself a cutie who's happy to lend a paw.

The singer, 21, took to Twitter on Friday to introduce fans to Moonie, a new doggy addition from her mother, Tish.


"My mama knew my heart was broken & this morning I woke up to Moonie kisses," she wrote, adding, "No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies."


Moonie will join Cyrus's beloved canine brood, which also includes rescues Bean, Mary Jane and Happy.


Cyrus is currently on tour, which she's used as a platform to honor her late pup Floyd. During a sound check in Boston on Wednesday, the teary-eyed Bangerz singer told the audience, "My dog ... I shouldn't say he was my favorite, but he was my favorite. He passed away."


Although her recent Tweets have been filled with sadness and grief over her loss, Cyrus says she's excited about her expanding canine family.


"Can't wait to introduce Bean and Happy to Moonie. Currently soakin up some Moonie & Mary Jane," she wrote. "So many emotions I am exhausted."







No comments:

Post a Comment