Miranda Kerr on Chemistry with Orlando Bloom and Her Sex Life Now that She's Single


Miranda Kerr on Chemistry with Orlando Bloom and Her Sex Life Now that She's Single


Miranda Kerr on the cover of British GQ


Mario Testino/British GQ



Miranda Kerr's separation from Orlando Bloom isn't stopping the Australian beauty from revealing details – some R-rated! – about their hot and heavy romance.

"The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy," Kerr, 30, says in the May issue of British GQ . "Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One night stands aren't my thing. I made Orlando wait six months until I even kissed him."


Sounds pretty coy for a Victoria's Secret Angel. Still, Kerr tells the magazine her sex life is anything but old-fashioned. Asked whether she is a member of the mile-high club, she responds, "Sort of. Let's put it this way, I've had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together."


The H&M model also confesses that she's attracted to both genders: "I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however – a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never."


As for her relationship with Bloom? Kerr says she and the Hobbit actor, 37, are better apart since their split as they co-parent son Flynn, 3.


"I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents," she explains. "This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."






No comments:

Post a Comment