Christina Milian Plays Coy About Engagement to Jas Prince




09/15/2013 at 03:30 PM EDT



Christina Milian is pulling a Beyoncé – not telling anyone about her engagement, but not exactly denying it either.

"I'm definitely in love with someone," she says. "I'm in a very happy relationship, a very stable relationship, which is great, and he's very supportive."


Then with a knowing smile, she adds, "We're definitely looking into the future."


Sources have told PEOPLE that Milian, 31, is engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Jas Prince.


Milian admits that her new gig on Dancing with the Stars may help her if and when she does tie the knot.


"This is great preparation for a wedding dance, a prom dance, a performance dance, anything you could think of," Milian says.


Milian adds that trying something new is rewarding.


"I'm really proud of myself for doing this. And getting, you know, even this far. We haven't even had the first show, but I'm trying to just stay in my zone and get ready for that first performance."


Reporting by Michele Stueven






No comments:

Post a Comment