Eva Longoria 'Misconstrued' over Getting Married Again




09/30/2013 at 12:25 PM EDT




Eva Longoria 'Misconstrued' over Getting Married Again


Eva Longoria


Denise Truscello/WireImage



Although she said only last week, "I've been married twice, so that's been there, done that," Eva Longoria is by no means completely ruling out putting on a wedding dress for a third time.

"I didn't say I would never get married again," the 38-year-old, addressing the comments she made to Access Hollywood , told PEOPLE at Saturday's Eva Longoria Foundation Dinner in Hollywood.


"There's nobody in the works now," she clarified. "So, it's not really on my mind. It was very misconstrued."


In the same interview last week, Longoria touched upon prospective motherhood: "I don't think if I'm 50 and single – I'm not going to go and [have a baby] by myself," she was quoted as saying.


But according to actress Ana Ortiz, star of the Longoria-produced Lifetime show Devious Maids, Longoria is maternal by nature.


"She's our mother," insists Ortiz. As for no actual little Longorias, Ortiz adds: "Yes, it is a loss for the world. But whatever makes you happy as a woman, you have to follow your own destiny."


Not that the Devious Maids set will be childless. Since costar Dania Ramirez just announced she's pregnant with twins, Longoria and the other women will "get to be the aunties," says Ortiz. "We'll be squishing them and spoiling them."


In fact, says Ortiz with a laugh, "I'll be surprised if [Dania] holds the babies at all."






No comments:

Post a Comment