Kaley Cuoco: My Engagement Started with a Fight




09/30/2013 at 05:30 PM EDT




Kaley Cuoco: My Engagement Started with a Fight


Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco


Todd Williamson/Invision for Academy of Television Arts & Sciences/AP



It ended with a proposal, but the night Kaley Cuoco got engaged to Ryan Sweeting, things got off to a rocky start.

"[He] actually started a little fight with me and threw me off," the Big Bang Theory star told Entertainment Tonight's Rocsi Diaz on Monday.


"I was like, 'Oh my God, things aren't great,' " Cuoco, 27, admitted. "He surprised me at the end of the night … [when] he popped the ring out. It was amazing."


Cuoco, who previously dated her Big Bang co-star Johnny Galecki and was spotted holding hands with Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill in July, hasn't been with tennis player Sweeting, 26, for very long, but says she feels like she's known him her whole life.


"From day one I just knew immediately and it's been magic. We have all the same family friends. We grew up with the same people, we just never met," she revealed. "I know that it seems a little crazy on paper, but it's what works for us."






No comments:

Post a Comment