Tracy Morgan: Just Because I'm Middle-Aged Doesn't Mean I'm Not Having Sex




09/28/2013 at 08:00 PM EDT




Tracy Morgan: Just Because I'm Middle-Aged Doesn't Mean I'm Not Having Sex


Tracy Morgan and Megan Wollover


Frank Miclotta/Invision for Academy of Television Arts & Sciences/AP



30 Rock didn't end up winning outstanding comedy series during the Primetime Emmy Awards, but Tracy Morgan got to show off a little something that the Academy can't provide.

"I've got the gorgeous lady," Morgan, 44, told PEOPLE right before the show, of his fiancée Megan Wollover, who was right by his side. "I can't compete, I can't compete. She's looking stunning and I look like James Bond – a black James Bond – Jerome Bond. It's always good when you're on a red carpet at the Emmys. It's always good."


The funnyman, who said he was clad in "Kenneth Cole from head to toe, hollerin' at me," made it clear that he and his leading lady have no lack of bedroom activity.


When asked how it feels to be a new dad to 3-month-old daughter Maven Sonae, Morgan replied simply, "It feels great. It's good to know that middle-aged men are still [expletive]. It's good to know that. It's a good thing."


When asked what the best part is about being a dad to the little one, Morgan said – while twirling Wollover – "Making the baby. Look at this girl!"


Wollover, 26, who said she feels "great," was excited because "we have something sweet to go home to after this." For the record, she was referring to her daughter.


Chimed in Morgan: "Yeah, that's the best part about it. My cousin is watching the baby. Shout out to my cousin. Holler at me!"






No comments:

Post a Comment