Ariana Grande Posts Instagram Video ... And She's Talking!




09/13/2013 at 02:00 PM EDT



The songbird has regained her voice.

Just days after Ariana Grande alarmed fans with the news that she would have to stay quiet as she took time off to allow a hemorrhaged vocal cord to heal, the pop star posted an Instagram video Thursday in which she states in strong tone, "My voice is healthy."


"Everybody on Instagram telling me to feel better, I thank you so much for the well wishes, but I'm actually completely fine," Grande, 20, says on the short video. "My voice is healthy. I'm talking right now."


Before blowing a kiss to her fans, the singer concludes, "I just lost my voice at my party for my album, but I'm completely fine now. Thank you!"


It has been a crazy week for the pop star, whose debut album, Yours Truly reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.


According to Billboard, Grande is the first female artist since January 2010 to debut in the top spot with her first album.


With her voice healthy once again, hopefully Grande can soon return to performing – and also perhaps address the rumors she is dating Nathan Sykes, 20, of The Wanted.






No comments:

Post a Comment