Sarah Michelle Gellar Reveals Her Daughter's New Talent



09/13/2013 at 11:25 AM EDT



Sarah Michelle Gellar gets down and funny with costar Robin Williams in CBS's new comedy The Crazy Ones.

The actress, 36, chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...


I last heard 'I love you'...

Just two minutes ago my daughter [Charlotte, 4,] said, "I am so lucky you are my mommy. I love you so much." I started crying. She wasn't even buttering me up to ask for anything!


Last injury

I got locked out of our new house a few days ago without any shoes on and ended up bloodying and scraping the bottom of my feet. I kind of scaled a wall thinking I was still a 22-year-old superhero.


Last compliment I gave

To this guy Jon at Starbucks this morning. My order always changes, but today it was an iced coffee with a couple shots of espresso. He always makes the best coffee.


Last time I was impressed

Today! My daughter learned how to snap. We've been practicing for so long, and she really wanted to be able to do it. She's got it down.






No comments:

Post a Comment