Lea Michele on Dating Again: 'I'm Not Quite There Yet'




01/30/2014 at 09:15 AM EST



Though she usually remains tight-lipped about her relationship with boyfriend and Glee costar Cory Monteith – and the pain she’s experienced since his death from an accidental drug overdose last July – Lea Michele has given a surprisingly candid interview.

Speaking to Teen Vogue for its March issue, Michele, 27, discusses her upcoming new album, Louder and Monteith's constant support of her goals.


"My relationship with Cory made me feel like I could reach for the stars and more," she told the magazine (to see her photo shoot, click here. "He would be like, 'You're going to be a pop star!' "


Lea Michele on Dating Again: 'I'm Not Quite There Yet'| Couples, Death, Glee, Cory Monteith, Lea Michele

Lea Michele


Courtesy Teen Vogue




The actress and singer, who credits the love she and the actor shared for giving her newfound strength every day, also discussed the idea of dating again.

"I'm focusing on my job and taking care of myself," she says. "Maybe in a little while I'll be like, 'What do I want?' But I'm not quite there yet."


For more from Michele, including how Monteith continues to inspire her, also check out the current issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday






No comments:

Post a Comment