It's a Boy for Survivor Winner Tony Vlachos - See the Cute Pics!


Tony Vlachos Welcomes Son Constantine Anthony

Courtesy Tony Vlachos


Tony Vlachos is a dad!


The Survivor: Cagayan champ and wife Marissa welcomed their second child, Constantine Anthony, at 3:54 p.m. on Monday, June 9, Vlachos tells PEOPLE exclusively.


Constantine weighed in at 6 lbs., 11 oz. and measured 19¾ inches long. He joins big sister Anastasia Marie.


“I’m truly speechless and can’t find the words to express my feelings right now,” Vlachos told PEOPLE from the delivery room. “I’m truly blessed.”


Constantine’s arrival continues a run of good fortune for Vlachos, a police officer from Jersey City, New Jersey. After walking away with Survivor‘s million-dollar prize last month, he returned home and was honored by the city for his accomplishments.


Reality show success and public accolades are nice, but Vlachos says they pale in comparison to his happy domestic life.


“I married my beautiful wife Marissa Ann on June 2, 2012,” he says. “My precious baby daughter Anastasia Marie was born on February 16, 2013. And just when I thought life couldn’t get any better for us, BANG BANG!! My baby boy Constantine Anthony was born!”


Tony Vlachos Welcomes Son Constantine Anthony

Courtesy Tony Vlachos


-- Steve Helling






No comments:

Post a Comment