Robin Thicke Makes Another Public Apology at BET Awards to Win Back Wife




06/30/2014 at 10:00 AM EDT




BET Awards 2014: Robin Thicke Dedicates Song to Paula Patton


Robin Thicke


Frazer Harrison/BET/Getty



Four months after announcing their split in February, there are no blurred lines when it comes to how Robin Thicke feels about Paula Patton.

The latest gesture of grandeur: Thicke, 37, took the stage at Sunday's BET Awards to debut a song from his upcoming album, aptly named Paula.


The performance turned into another emotionally charged apology as he introduced a new track, titled "Forever Love." (Watch below.)


"I'd like to dedicate this song to my wife," he told the audience, "and say, 'I miss you, and I'm sorry.' "


The heartbroken ballad makes good on a promise he made in his very first performance as a single man. "I want everybody here to know that I'm trying to get my girl back," he told fans back in February.

Indeed, he released a music video last Monday for "Get Her Back," another lyrical display of raw emotion inspired by the end of their nine years of marriage.






No comments:

Post a Comment