What Makes Taye Diggs Cry?



06/29/2014 at 02:30 PM EDT



Taye Diggs, who can't resist ice cream or sneakers, chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...

Last indulgence

Ben & Jerry's cookie-dough ice cream. Of course I ate the whole thing. I tell myself not to, but it never happens. When I was 23, I could eat one every night, but those days are over.


Last thing I took from a set

A pair of sneakers. My sneakers proliferate. But I take them, so that's not really borrowing. I don't know how many I have, but I'm a big fan of the old-school Jordans.


Last time I cried

I cry at commercials now. There's one with a bunch of wheelchair basketball players, and you hear something about friendship, and at the end they all get up out of the chairs except for one dude. It's great.


Last time I was starstruck

It's not that difficult for me. I played basketball with [Leonardo] DiCaprio, and I was just reminded of how cool some of these people are in real life. He was just very gracious.






No comments:

Post a Comment