RHOC: Tamra Barney Attacks Heather Dubrow at Shannon Beador's Party


RHOC: Tamra Barney Attacks Heather Dubrow at Shannon Beador's Party


Tamra Barney


Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP



Shannon Beador tossed her annual holiday party on Monday night's The Real Housewives of Orange County", but Tamra Barney and Heather Dubrow deserved lumps of coal in their stockings by the time it was over.

"No Scrooge here tonight," Beador stated before the party. "I love Christmas, and I love to throw parties. When you put those two together, I'm on Cloud Nine."


"What I love most about the holidays is spending time with family and friends," said Dubrow. "People tend to get along better and have more fun."


Not so fast.


When Dubrow pulled Barney aside to tell her the seemingly good news that she had been asked to guest host Good Day LA and wanted Barney's fitness company to appear on the show, Barney didn't happily accept the Christmas gift, accusing Dubrow of passing her over before in favor of another friend's studio.


"You're acting like I did something on purpose," said Dubrow, who said she had nothing to do with the decision. "What would I have to gain by pissing you off? I was a bridesmaid in your wedding. It's hurtful."


"I don't believe Heather. She had all her close friends [on before]," said Barney. "Don't blow smoke up my ass."



But Barney's husband, Eddie, stood up for Dubrow, calling her a good friend and saying, "Let's just move on."


But when Barney told the other wives about the fight, Lizzie Rovsek wasn't drinking the eggnog.


"I don't really get it," she said, before nervously spilling the beans to Dubrow. "She's giving the opportunity to Tamra."


"Lizzie needs to shut the f––– up!" said Barney, before telling Beador that Dubrow had asked her to pick sides in their three-pronged friendship.


"Really?" asked an upset Beador.


"I'm staying out of this fire because it has nothing to do with me," Vicki Gunvalson wisely said. "For once."



As the chaos between Barney and Dubrow escalated, a fake phone call from a child with a fake stomach ache saved the (holi)day.


"Heather, the next time you answer a fake phone call make sure the screen light is on," laughed Gunvalson, who ended up taking Dubrow's side.


"I love you. I don't like you," Dubrow told Barney as she left the party. "You should know better. I don't lie. The truth always comes out."


The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Monday (9 p.m. ET) on Bravo.






No comments:

Post a Comment