Kelly Osbourne: Why I Kept My Engagement a Secret




07/30/2013 at 08:00 PM EDT



Kelly Osbourne wants the world to know that she is not marrying for the attention, only for love, and – well – maybe the food.

Speaking about her fiancé, vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, on The Talk , Osbourne, 28, says they do everything together, including healthy eating.


"We're very big on substitutes and making our own condiments," she says on Tuesday's show. "He made me realize how many calories and how much bad stuff is in it. ... He has showed me a whole new sector of food I thought I'd never eat … and it's yummy!"


Osbourne also explains why she kept their December engagement a secret for six months.


"In Hollywood people don't realize that you get married for love," the Fashion Police co-host says. "They think you get married for attention and I don't want to do that. I don't want to do another reality show."


Her mom Sharon Osbourne, 60, one of The Talk's hosts, was clearly excited about the engagement. "I'm like, 'Yeah! More grand babies!'" she said.


Sharon became a grandmother in April 2012 when son Jack welcomed his first child, daughter Pearl Clementine, with wife Lisa.






No comments:

Post a Comment