Ke$ha's Mom Checks Into Rehab Center with Daughter


People Exclusive


01/11/2014 at 03:15 PM EST




Ke$ha's Mom, Pebe Sebert, Checks Into Rehab Center With Daughter


Pebe Sebert (left) and Ke$ha


David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News



Ke$ha's struggle with an eating disorder is taking a toll on her entire family.

The singer's mother tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement that she is entering the same Chicago-area rehab center as her daughter.


"I'm checking myself into Timberline Knolls today for post-traumatic stress disorder, at Ke$ha's urging," says Pebe Sebert, 57.


Sebert had spoken out to accuse Ke$ha's producer, Dr. Luke, of calling the 26-year-old singer a "refrigerator" and putting pressure on her to lose weight, which the producer has denied.


"This whole Dr. Luke thing has almost torn our family apart and taken over my life, and Ke$ha wants me to heal along with her," Sebert tells PEOPLE.


Ke$ha checked into rehab on Jan. 3, revealing she is "seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."






No comments:

Post a Comment