Whoops! Jennifer Lawrence's Jewelry Goes Rogue at the Golden Globes


Style News Now

01/12/2014 at 08:17 PM ET




Jennifer Lawrence Golden Globes DiorFilmmagic; Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP


Jennifer Lawrence hit the red carpet at the Golden Globes wearing Dior. (We called it — though we’re a little sad she didn’t take our advice!) And she also had a totally endearing and goofy moment (could have predicted that as well) when one of her bracelets fell off while she chatted with Ryan Seacrest. And of course, in true J.Law fashion, she handled it with her signature panache.


“I need to find someone with a headset to put it on for me,” she told Seacrest without missing a beat after the bracelet hit the ground. She lost it while gesticulating wildly to her Dior dress while poking fun at herself for being just a tad predictable with her red carpet choices. “I wanted to surprise and do a shocker,” she said of her white silk dress with black details.


Lawrence also had a run-in with Taylor Swift on the red carpet, and couldn’t help but to gush over the singer.


“Did you watch the CMAs,” she said while standing with Swift and Seacrest. “I sent her a text message that was this long. I don’t remember, but she was just so incredible and I’m blushing now just thinking about it.”


RELATED: Keep up with all the latest Golden Globe coverage here


As for post-show, the star doesn’t have any big plans (aside from returning that jewelry ASAP, we assume), bu plans might have changed now that she took home the trophy for her role in American Hustle. “I was just having a party at my room, and I’ll probably stay there and drink with some friends. My mom asked if she could come down and get in the car with me and I said no and the elevators closed.”


What do you think of J.Law’s red carpet look? Are you a fan? Share your thoughts below.


–Brittany Talarico






No comments:

Post a Comment