It's Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday with Blake Shelton!




09/30/2014 AT 04:15 PM EDT



How well do you know Blake Shelton? Sure, he's one of country's biggest hitmakers, is married to Miranda Lambert and has a bromance going with fellow The Voice mentor Adam Levine … everyone knows all that.

But play the classic get-to-know-you game Two Truths and a Lie with Shelton – whose album Bringing Back the Sunshine is out Tuesday – and you'll get to know him even better.


Two of the below statements are true, one isn't. Can you guess the lie?


A) He's French-kissed a frog.


B) He moonlights as a watermelon farmer.


C) He's afraid of fireworks.


It's Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday with Blake Shelton!| Country, Music News, Blake Shelton

A) He's French-kissed a frog – True!

"Once at a summer cookout in the neighborhood as a kid, I had a frog in one hand and my drink in the other hand. I wanted to switch hands and so I put the frog in my mouth and closed it and switched hands with my drink and got the frog back out.


"I was probably 4 and the only reason I remember it is because the second I put the frog in my mouth, my mom and all the old ladies from the neighborhood started screaming at me and like tackling me to get this frog out of my mouth. I'll never forget it for the rest of my life."


B) He moonlights as a watermelon farmer – True!

"I plant at least 10 acres of watermelons every year – and I hate watermelons. I don't know why I do it. It's random and it's weird. My step-dad likes them, but Miranda doesn't even really care for them that much. Normally, it never makes it to the point where they even get eaten because deer eat them so fast."


C) He's afraid of fireworks – False!

"I love fireworks and to this day, the second a fireworks stand opens near my house – and it always is like a day or two before my birthday – I go. I always sweat it out that they're not going to open for my birthday, especially when I was a kid."







No comments:

Post a Comment