RHONJ Recap: Jacqueline Laurita Returns, Shares Her Emotional Texts to Teresa


RHONJ Recap: Sept. 21, 2014


Jacqueline Laurita and son Nicholas


Erin Patrice O'Brien






09/21/2014 AT 09:55 PM EDT



Jacqueline's back!

Sunday's The Real Housewives of New Jersey featured the return of former housewife Jacqueline Laurita, who emotionally admitted to reaching out twice to her BFF-turned-enemy Teresa Giudice. But, she said she received little response in return.


"You are weighing heavily on my mind," said Laurita, reading from one of two lengthy texts she had sent Giudice to former housewife Kathy Wakile. "You were like a sister to me … I wish I could be there to hug you."


Giudice's response? "Thank you for thinking of me and my family. Kisses."


"When you pour your heart out and all you get is, 'Thank you. Kisses,' that's closing the book for me," said Wakile, who later showed Laurita the new home she was building in her neighborhood.


"They have to go through the rest of their life as convicted felons," said Laurita, whose autistic son, Nicholas, 4, continues to make inspiring progress. "For her to take on guilt was huge."


Meanwhile, Giudice looked to downsize (at least somewhat), eyeing an 8,800-square-foot home while considering putting her mega-mansion on the market for $4 million.


"Because of our legal bills, we've cut back on spending," said Giudice, whose realtor stated their property taxes exceeded $60,000 a year. "Joe and I have been thinking about downsizing."


"Years ago, I was all about materialistic things," continued Giudice, who once said, "I don't wanna live in somebody else's house. That's gross!"


"My priorities have shifted," she said.


Joe Giudice agreed with his wife's house hunting – calling their house "a bottomless pit" – before tossing T a zinger.


"I'm a businesswoman," said Teresa. "I'm thinkin' business."


"So, you're actually startin' to use your head a little bit?" he asked.


Meanwhile, breast cancer survivor Amber Marchese got great news regarding her health, after last week's scare.


"The blood work is perfectly fine," Marchese's oncologist reported after her second checkup. "The chances for a reoccurrence drop every year … I pronounce you in perfect health!"


The other wives enjoyed perfect weather during a girls' trip to Florida.


"Shoveling snow, I'm not gonna lie, not my thing," joked Melissa Gorga. "Drink please!"


And there just happened to be a hot pool boy to bring them.


"Dina's single. Are you?" Gorga asked the shirtless man, who replied he was, too.


"There may be some cougars by the pool!" laughed Dina Manzo.


The Real Housewives of New Jersey airs Sundays (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo.






No comments:

Post a Comment