What Brought Julianna Margulies Too Much Attention?


09/22/2014 AT 10:30 AM EDT



Julianna Margulies returns as lawyer Alicia Florrick on CBS's The Good Wife and the 48-year-old actress admitted she's not one to regret a good meal when she chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...

Last time I looked at my Best Actress Emmy

Probably when I was doing the press rounds after I won. I haven't really seen it much since then. I was embarrassed by the attention. I wanted to deflect it. It was too much!


Last time I told Josh Charles I missed him

That would've been just before Labor Day weekend. I was sitting in court, and one of our recurring judges, Brooks, makes me laugh so hard. I'll never say his last name [Ashmanskas] right; he's a friend of Josh's. I was texting Josh saying, "I miss you so much, I can't believe you're not here laughing with me right now."


Last advice I was given

From both my mother and father, who said, "Honey, you must rest."


Last vice I indulged in

This past weekend we had some friends up at our house [with husband Keith Lieberthal] in the country. I cooked a huge steak dinner, and we had the best red wine. I don't regret it.






No comments:

Post a Comment