Sherri Shepherd Reaction to Court Victory: I've Still Got More Battles




07/23/2014 at 02:00 PM EDT



She's got one custody case behind her, and now, Sherri Shepherd is speaking out about her legal victory – and the battle that still lies ahead.

"God is good. VICTORY!!! The prayers of the righteous availeth much!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers! #tearfulmama," the former View cohost Tweeted Monday, after a her court hearing.


Shepherd has been embroiled in two separate custody cases. The first, with ex-husband Jeffrey Tarpley who accused her of being a negligent mother to their 9-year-old son, Jeffrey, has now been resolved.


But she is also facing off against her estranged husband Lamar Sally over the baby the two are expecting later this month via surrogate.


"Keep the prayers coming... Still got more battles - please judge me by my character and not from the tabloids who are having a slow news day" she posted, adding an inspirational quote from another View cohost, Jenny McCarthy.


"Love this quote @jennymccarthy sent me 'you never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice,' " said Shepherd.


While it remains unclear how her second legal case will be resolved, it seems Shepherd apparently is not backing down anytime soon.


"Saints ... Lift me up in prayer please. 2day I go2 fight. "If God be for me, then who can be against me?" The Enemy is a liar. #ilovebeingamom" she posted.



Behind The Scenes Of Sherri Shepherd’s Nasty Split






No comments:

Post a Comment