Desiree Hartsock on the Final Two: 'I Just Can't Love Them As Much' As I Did Brooks


People Exclusive


08/01/2013 at 04:00 PM EDT




It's down to the final two on The Bachelorette. But can either get the heartbroken Desiree Hartsock to say "I Do" after Brooks said "I Don't" to her last week?


"Brooks leaving, it broke my heart," a weeping Hartsock says in an exclusive clip of the Part 2 season finale, airing Monday (8 p.m. ET). "It broke my heart for him to say those things to me. Knowing I have two amazing, unreal, guys who do want to love me, who do love me, but I just can't love them as much."


Hartsock wrote in her most recent PEOPLE.com blog that she was "blindsided and heartbroken" by the surprise departure of Brooks, who said he wished he were madly in love with her, but wasn't.


"It throws everything off, having Brooks gone," Hartsock says in the clip of the finale. "It's really hard to have pictured a marriage, to have that in reach, to have that fall … it's the worst feeling in the world. It sucks."


Now, it's down to Drew and Chris. Who – if either – will get the final rose?






No comments:

Post a Comment