Sheryl Crow Inspired by Blake Shelton



08/31/2013 at 08:15 PM EDT



The singer, 51, embraces her country side with her upcoming album, Feels Like Home, and chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...

Last time I was inspired

When I heard Blake Shelton's new song "Mine Would Be You." I'm on a mission to write the next great song after hearing that. It's beautiful, just a perfect song.


Last favorite discovery

A place called Las Paletas [in Nashville]. They sell popsicles with flavors like olive oil, macadamia or avocado. They are healthy and so delicious and made with things you would never imagine.


Last time I laughed hard

The other night my three-year-old Levi was negotiating how many more minutes he got to stay up. Like a lawyer. I would say five and he would say 10. I tried to keep a straight face because he was very serious about it.


Last injury

A year ago I did a half marathon in Nashville and injured my knee right before the race. I was in a lot of pain but I ran it with my sister. She was a good cheerleader.






No comments:

Post a Comment