Kaley Cuoco on Ryan Sweeting: I Want to Marry My Fiancé 'Tomorrow'




10/31/2013 at 01:35 PM EDT




Kaley Cuoco on Ryan Sweeting: I Want to Marry My Fiancé 'Tomorrow'


Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco


Todd Williamson/Invision for Academy of Television Arts & Sciences/AP



You might be able to bend the laws of physics, but you can't fight the laws of attraction, and The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco is eager to make things official with her fiancé, Ryan Sweeting.

"We've been planning, so hopefully early next year," the actress told PEOPLE about a possible wedding date while recently attending her friend Haylie Duff's The Real Girl's Kitchen cookbook signing in Los Angeles.


"We don't have an exact date, but I want to marry him tomorrow so I want to go as fast as possible."


The actress, 27, added that no matter when the nuptials happen, there will be considerable planning involved on her part.


"He doesn't care, and that's what he keeps telling me," she said with a laugh of Sweeting's wedding-planning input. "He knows that I've been planning this in my brain for 25 years, so he's not daring to get in there. He's like, 'Whatever you want!' "


Sweeting, 26, a professional tennis player, may not be picking out place settings, but he's had one unexpected effect on his fiancée.


"[I'm] such a homemaker!" she says with a laugh. "I don't know what happened. I got engaged and I'm in the kitchen every night making meals. I love it!"







No comments:

Post a Comment