Kelly Clarkson Teases Husband in First Post-Wedding Public Appearance




10/31/2013 at 10:45 AM EDT




Kelly Clarkson Teases Husband in First Post-Wedding Public Appearance


Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock


ArchetypeStudioInc.com



In her first public appearance since becoming Mrs. Brandon Blackstock two weeks ago, Kelly Clarkson radiated cheer and joy.

Then again, she was taping a Christmas TV special.


The former American Idol winner took the stage at the Las Vegas Venetian Wednesday night, belting out songs from her Wrapped in Red album, along with a few of her greatest hits.


At one point Clarkson spoke about how attractive an audience member was. When some shouted out that she was a newly married woman, the singer replied good-naturally, "I will hit on someone and make him jealous … I'm just kidding, I love my man."


Her special, which airs Dec. 11 on NBC, features country stars Blake Shelton, Trisha Yearwood and Reba McEntire.


"I've been trying to make a Christmas album since I was a kid," she told the crowd.


Wearing no shoes for the second half of her show – the greatest hits' portion – Clarkson sang a number of songs, and at one point did the "lawnmower" dance move with a fan.


"We look good. That's how I got my man," she joked.






No comments:

Post a Comment