Lady Gaga Mourns Death of Dog Alice




10/30/2013 at 11:25 AM EDT



Lady Gaga is mourning the loss of a family member.

The "Applause" singer, 27, stepped out in London Wednesday wearing funeral attire to pay tribute to her dog Alice, who passed away at 17.


"My puppy Alice died. We had to put her down, cancer ate away at a little angel. My daddy is so sad, we all are, lost a member of our family," she wrote late on Tuesday.


Looking somber and donning an elaborate face mask that covered her eyes as she left a London hotel, she said that it was tough being abroad during this difficult time.


"I love being an entertainer but it is so painful sometimes to be away from home 17 years she held on, so many memories. Nothing beats family," added Gaga, who's promoting her upcoming album, Artpop.


Her dog had been by her side through her rise to stardom and everything in between. "I remember her laying [in] my bed, she knew when I was sad, or when I was sick. I should have been there," she wrote. "I just pray Alice found her wonderland."






No comments:

Post a Comment