Melissa McCarthy Was Robbed in a Dry Cleaner's When She Moved to L.A. (VIDEO)


10/28/2014 AT 09:00 AM EDT



As far as "moving to L.A." stories go, Melissa McCarthy has a pretty good one: She was robbed at gunpoint … in a dry cleaner's … at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"I walked in, and there was a guy behind the register," McCarthy recounted on Jimmy Kimmel Live Monday night.


She was working in the cleaner's at the time. "And I was like, 'Oh, that's weird. I wonder if he lost his ticket.' Then I see a gun, and I was like, 'Oh my God!' "


McCarthy says she was most heartbroken that the thief made off with her makeup: "I just kept crying, 'You have my bag. It has my makeup in it!' "


Check out the full interview below. Meanwhile McCarthy costars with Bill Murray in St. Vincent , in theaters now.






No comments:

Post a Comment