What's Daniel Radcliffe's Latest Obsession?


10/31/2014 AT 04:00 PM EDT



Daniel Radcliffe moves from Broadway to the big screen yet again, starring in the fantasy thriller Horns and the 25-year-old actor revealed his latest obsession when he chatted with PEOPLE this week about "one last thing" ...

Last text with my mom

My mom and I have a very similar sense of humor. I sent her a photo of a pregnancy test someone had left in the checkout line. How do you walk around thinking, "I need this ... Eh, I'll have a bag of wasabi peas instead"?


Last TV obsession

I went through a heavy Ancient Aliens phase. It's so silly but brilliant. I was like, "How are they going to distort history to involve aliens in this one?" I feel like it has become the template for all other crazy History Channel shows.


Last thing I lost

I lose things a lot. At one point I think I lost probably three phones within one year. But I recently lost my iPod, and I thought it was gone forever. After about three months I found it in my bag in a pocket I didn't even know I had.


Last meal I cooked

I can cook some pasta dishes for myself, but not anything I would ever cook for anyone else. I would never be able to throw a dinner party on my cooking skills.






No comments:

Post a Comment