RHONJ: 'I Don't Need More Drama in My Life,' Says an Angry Teresa Giudice


RHONJ Recap: Oct. 12, 2014


The Real Housewives of New Jersey, from left: Amber Marchese, Dina Manzo, Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice, Nicole Mauriello and Teresa Aprea


Alex Martinez/Bravo






10/12/2014 AT 09:50 PM EDT



Teresa and Rino Aprea held a food tasting party to try out dishes for their new restaurant on Sunday's The Real Housewives of New Jersey , but instead everyone wanted to diss Teresa Giudice.

"I didn't start the rumor or spread the rumor," Giudice said in regard to the season-long allegation that Rino slept with his mother-in-law, which she had shared with Dina Manzo. "I don't get why Teresa [Aprea] would be mad."


But she was, which was on display when she phoned Melissa Gorga, who mistakenly had on her speaker during a spa outing with Giudice, Manzo and Amber Marchese.


Aprea invited Gorga and Manzo to the tasting, but not Giudice or Marchese.


"I'm on speaker … want me to take it off?" Gorga asked uncomfortably.


"I don't want to be rude, but take it off," said Aprea.


"She is being rude," said Giudice, who began to fake scream and cry, while hugging Marchese. "They're hot-headed Italians. I used to be a hot-headed Italian … I don't need more drama in my life."


But she got it, unexpectedly from BFF Manzo, who wanted peace, after speaking with Aprea at the food tasting, in advance of her Ladybug event.


"She wants an apology," Manzo said to Giudice during a Ladybug planning meeting with Gorga.


"An apology for what?" asked Giudice. "Listen, I will not be provoked. Understand?"


"It was your friend who … dropped this bomb," said Gorga in reference to Victoria Gotti, who originally told Giudice the rumor.


"You were not supposed to open your mouth," Giudice said to Manzo. "I'm not bowing down to anyone."


Continued an increasingly angry Giudice: "What's going on with my life is 'Oh, my God!' They're trying to drag me into their family drama! I have enough going on … especially what I'm going through. Just leave me alone! I'm done with this conversation!"


At least Jim and Amber Marchese were drama-free, following their drama-filled couples' trip to Florida, where Manzo asked them to leave after Jim repeated the Gotti rumor to the twins.


Marchese had a photo shoot to celebrate her five-year anniversary surviving breast cancer in order to show women it's OK to be fearless and be proud of their bodies.


"I have two long clipped scars that look like angel wings," said Marchese of the mastectomy scars on her back. "They're a blessing."


The Real Housewives of New Jersey airs Sundays (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo.






No comments:

Post a Comment