Eva Longoria Admires Beau Jose Antonio Baston's 'Humor and Intellect'



03/29/2014 at 04:25 PM EDT




Eva Longoria Talks Boyfriend Jose Antonio Baston


Eva Longoria and Jose Antonio Baston


Billy Farrell/Sipa USA



While other actresses obsess over every line and wrinkle, Eva Longoria, who's just one year shy of 40, isn't freaking out about getting older.

"Age is something you can't control, so why worry about it?" she says.


"I would never want to repeat my 20s," she tells Parade . "I welcome age with open arms because I want to evolve as a human being, gain more wisdom. I have so much more to do! And the only way you do that is with age."


Part of what makes the present such an enjoyable time for the former Desperate Housewives star is being in the company of Jose Antonio Baston, the president of Latin America's Televisa media company.


"I'm attracted to humor and intellect in a man," says Longoria, who got divorced from Tony Parker in 2011. "Let me tell you, I'm very lucky in my life."


The Devious Maids producer has been dating Baston, 45, since the end of last year.


In November, a source told PEOPLE Baston was "sweeping [Eva] off her feet and courting her like a proper gentleman."






No comments:

Post a Comment