RHOA: Apollo Nida Admits He Lied About Kenya Moore Wanting to Have Sex with Him


RHOA: Apollo Nida Admits He Lied About Kenya Moore Wanting to Have Sex with Him


The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast, from left: Cynthia Bailey, Phaedra Parks, Claudia Jordan, Kandi Burruss, Nene Leakes and Kenya Moore


Alex Martinez/Bravo






11/16/2014 AT 09:40 PM EST



Apollo Nida dropped a bombshell on Sunday's The Real Housewives of Atlanta when he apologized to Kenya Moore and admitted he lied about her wanting to have sex with him in L.A. last season.

"I apologize to you. It was a lie," Nida said of the allegation that infuriated his wife, Phaedra Parks, last year and made her and many of the wives turn their backs on Moore.


"You don't get what I've been through because of the things you said to your wife," said Moore. "She [said] I did these things, and they believed it. I've never been anyone's whore."


Pressed Moore: "Have I ever seen you in L.A.?"


"Kenya, you've never seen me in L.A.," admitted Nida. "I know where I'm going, and I need my slate to be clear."


"In this moment, I truly feel vindicated," said Moore. "But I won't be vindicated until Phaedra apologizes."


But, Momma Joyce wasn't apologizing for the new house her daughter, Kandi Burruss, was buying for her – right down the street from her estranged son-in-law, Todd Tucker.


"I think you're soft," Tucker told Burruss after she informed him she was going to buy her mother a house down the block following a tumultuous season last year in which she constantly called him an opportunist. "You're gonna buy her another house? When is she going to be happy?"


Surprisingly, she was – for a hot-minute.


"Miss Hard-to-Please loves it," Momma Joyce said after Burruss showed her the new digs.


"You're happy? I'm gonna pass out," said Burruss, before adding, "You right down the street … hopefully, one day you'll get a new baby … I haven't been on birth control in a year."


"Are you sure Todd hasn't had a vasectomy?" Momma Joyce asked in her typical style. "I dreamt it."


"You a psychic now?" laughed Burruss. "OK, Miss Cleo. People react to how you treat them."


"Todd couldn't have found a nicer person than me," deadpanned Momma Joyce with a sly smile.


The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo






No comments:

Post a Comment